Our Vendor Insight Reports Give You Confidence in Your Partnerships
Schedule a Report Consultation Today
Fraud is a constant concern for lenders across the nation when they begin working with a vendor for the first time.
A variety of industry regulations also involve vendors working with an organization.
Vendor background checks and management reports can help you establish a trusted working relationship with a vendor. The more information you have about a vendor, the more likely you are to avoid fraud and business complications. First Line Data can give you the information you need to make a safe decision.
First Line Data provides customized vendor background checks, depending on the needs of your financing business. Our experts will present you with objective information that clearly identifies any potential problems. Our vendor background checks and management reports provide thorough information that allow you to review meaningful, current information that answers all the essential questions you have when establishing a new business relationship. Vendor data verification helps uncover facts about the businesses you work with, and combat fraud.
ReportScore™ provides you with a numerical risk assessment value between 200 and 965 with indications of low, moderate, or high risk.
A result of “VERIFIED” indicates that information provided on the broker was substantiated and that search results were clear.
A result of “ALERT!” indicates that the verification produced a discrepancy or derogatory information.
loan officer screening
wire fraud prevention
warehouse line approvals
We have five focus areas for verification data, with comprehensive reports on whatever you need to know.
- Regulatory: We check vendor accreditation, organization filing, and status for discrepancies and make sure they meet regulatory standards.
- Ownership: We look into the owner background, locating information on state and federal crime records, civil actions, federal sanctions, and credit score.
- Industry: Our team provides verification for a variety of industry requirements.
- Compliance: We check vendor compliance by looking at federal and state sanctions, actions, or complaints.
- Legal: First Line Data searches a wide variety of legal records for civil and criminal court cases and filings involving the vendor.
Clear, actionable presentation of results
Impartial and objective research by verification experts
Effective due diligence documentation
No “blank spot” or ambiguous data
Flagging of application discrepancies and derogatory findings
Repeatable, auditable format for all compliance needs
“Alert-Summary” provides a glance of your report, with verification name with a status value of “Alert” or “Verified”
Get A Free Quote
We're Here To Help!
4770 Baseline Road Suite 200
Boulder, CO 80303